Pretty Setting & Prime Location
Convenience and location come with this all brick town-home. Caplan-built and designed for a modern lifestyle, this multilevel unit combines an open concept floor plan with a classic decor bathed in sunlight. As with any property, location is key and this one more than delivers. Situated near Summit’s thriving downtown featuring shopping and recreation, this property is just blocks to top rated elementary school and only one block to NYC commuter trains.
Inside, an open floor plan creates an effortless flow from one inviting room to the next. The combined living and dining room are poised for gracious entertaining. Light cabinets, a large window above the sink, ample counter space and appliances just a step or two in any direction, characterize this Capri-designed eat-in kitchen. Sliders in the breakfast area open to your private deck, where al fresco dining would be just steps from the work area.
Two bedrooms with newly renovated luxury bathrooms make up the second floor providing a nice, private retreat.
The finished lower level offers great space as family room or kid’s playroom, convenient laundry room and easy garage access.
- Three finished levels of living space include an open first level, comfortable second level bedrooms, leisure space and laundry on lower level
- Carpeting, parquet wood and tile flooring, crown moldings, decorative trim, a neutral decor, recessed lighting and abundant natural light
- Capri-designed eat-in kitchen with quality appliances, lots of counter and cabinet space, eating area with custom hutch and built-in table
- Separate formal living and dining rooms both with parquet floors
- Conveniences include first floor powder room, ample closets and storage
- Thermal windows and doors
- Forced air heating and central air conditioning
- Brick exterior
- Paved driveway with additional parking
- Built-in car garage with automatic garage door opener
- Private walk-out deck
- Professionally landscaped property backs to Summit’s “Green” and Mabie Playground
- Desirable neighborhood close to downtown shopping, recreation, schools and NYC commuter options
- Easy access to major highways, business centers and Newark Liberty International Airport 15 minutes away
- Caplan-built town home
- 6 Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 full & 1 half baths
- Built in 1982